Frequently Asked Questions
This webpage has been retired.
Please visit the webpages below for information about COVID-19.
- To view this webpage in other languages, click “Select language” at the top right corner of the webpage. covid19.ca.gov/vaccines/#Questions-and-answers
- Stay Up to Date with COVID-19 Vaccines cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html
- COVID-19 Vaccines for People Who Would Like to Have a Baby cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/planning-for-pregnancy.html
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/planning-for-pregnancy.html
Note: PDF documents on this site were created using Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or later. Document functionality may be reduced if you are using an earlier version (4.x or less). Get the latest version of Adobe Acrobat.
Public Health has made reasonable efforts to provide accurate translation. However, no computerized translation is perfect and is not intended to replace traditional translation methods. If questions arise concerning the accuracy of the information, please refer to the English edition of the website, which is the official version.