Important message for Drug Medi-Cal clients regarding potential breach of HIPAA information
County of Los Angeles
Department of Public Health
Substance Abuse Prevention & Control
1000 S. Fremont Avenue
Building A9 East, 3rd Floor
Alhambra, CA 91803
Phone: (626) 299-4193
Fax: (626) 458-7637
FY2012-13 Annual Cost Report Forms and Instructions
The Substance Abuse Prevention and Control, Financial Services Division is making available for Contract Services Providers, the Annual Cost Report Forms and Instructions for FY 2012/2013.
* NEW - Cost Report submission for FY 2012-2013
(a, b, c):
a) All cost reports must be submitted by site and modality. No exception.
b) Agencies that have 3 months and 9 months contract period are required to submit 2 cost reports, one for the 1st 3 months and one for the remaining 9 months.
c) Agencies that have Parolee Services Network (PSN), Prevention and Drug Medi-Cal contracts are required to submit one cost report by site and modality.
• Per Contract, the annual Provider cost reports are due 45 days after end of Fiscal Year.
• The last due date to submit cost report(s) to SAPC is
August 15, 2013.
• If the cost report(s) is/are not received by the due date, your agency will be listed as a delinquent provider.
• Delinquent provider(s) could experience stop payment on
current billings after August 15, 2013.
• Send cost report(s) original and copy with all working papers as applicable to:
County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health
Substance Abuse Prevention and Control
1000 S. Fremont Ave., Bldg A-9 East
3rd Floor, North Wing, Unit 34
Alhambra, California 91803
CARE Certification & Cost Report Certifications: To be attached to ALL cost reports