|The California Immunization Registry (CAIR) is available for free to all health care providers who give immunizations as well as other organizations that have immunization requirements and/or provide assessment and referral for immunizations (e.g., schools, WIC agencies).
Currently, the following providers/agencies are eligible to use CAIR:
To participate, all you need is a PC, printer, and a DSL or Cable internet connection. CAIR Los Angeles-Orange Region staff will guide you through the setup process, provide training to your staff, and are available for ongoing support.
- Health care providers who give immunizations. This includes health department-based clinics, non-profit/community clinics, private medical practices, and hospitals.
- School and Daycare facilities
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- County and State Foster Care offices
- California Work Opportunities and Responsibilities to Kids
- State and Local Health Departments
- Health Plans
Learn more About CAIR