The 2014 Health Education Practice
Conference is now SOLD OUT!
Expanding Our Scope of Practice: The Many Faces of Health Education
2014 Health Education Practice Conference
The 4th Annual Health Education Practice Conference is now SOLD OUT!
This year's conference theme is Expanding Our Scope of Practice: The Many Faces of Health Education. The conference will be held on Tuesday, October 21st, 2014 at the California Endowment in Los Angeles.
The conference will include:
- Five different workshops (AM and PM sessions) on a variety of topics supported by evidence based practices
- Inspiring keynote speakers
- A recognition/awards ceremony honoring the health educators from the LA County Department of Public Health
- Free continuing education units for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and Nurses
- Networking opportunities
- Skill building workshops
- Breakfast and lunch buffets
Registration is now closed!
Your paid registration entitles you to full access to the conference, including the workshops and poster session; continuing education units (CEUs) for certified health education specialists and nurses and the opportunity to network with health professionals. Registration includes breakfast and lunch buffets.
For more information about the conference, please check this webpage
periodically or contact Erika Gist (Siever) at 213.351.7827 or
The 2014 Health Education Practice Conference Planning Committee