The 5th Annual Health Education Practice Conference
The New Health Education Paradigm:
Taking Action to Improve Social
Determinants of Health and Ensure Health Equity
This year's conference will be held on Thursday, October 22nd, 2015 at the California Endowment in Los Angeles.
The conference will include:
- Workshops on a variety of topics supported by evidence based practices
- Inspiring keynote speakers
- A recognition/awards ceremony honoring the health educators from the LA County Department of Public Health
- Free continuing education units for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and Nurses
- Networking opportunities
- Breakfast and lunch buffets
Your paid registration entitles you to full access to the conference, including the workshops and poster session; continuing education units (CEUs) for certified health education specialists and nurses and the opportunity to network with health professionals. Registration will include breakfast and lunch buffets.
For more information about the conference, please
contact Erika Gist (Siever) at 213.351.7827 or
The 2015 Health Education Practice Conference Planning Committee