About Animal Keepers

You are required to have a public health license under Los Angeles County Code Title 8 if:

Apply for Permit/License


You may be exempt from paying a license fee if:

Contact the Vector Management office for more information about animal keeping facilities, the regulations for animal keeper public health licenses and how to obtain a license at the Administrative Headquarters of Environmental Health in Baldwin Park: (626) 430-5450.

Report a Problem

Call 888-700-9995 for questions or to report problems. You can also File a Complaint Online

Contact Us