About Program Planning
Program Planning (PP) develops, proposes standard operating procedures and provides support to all Environmental Health programs by serving as a central resource of information for the division regarding contracts, grants, ordinances and board letters.
Learn About Our Services
- Reviews and approves School Cafeteria Service Agreements
- Manages the Summer Feeding Food Safety Agreement
- Monitors and analyzes proposed legislation and regulation that impact Environmental Health
- Supports all programs in developing Standard Operating Procedures
- Coordinates the development of new Ordinances and Board Letters